Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer is Almost Here!

Summer is almost here. Twelve more days of school left for my oldest daughter, and Twenty more days left for my youngest. This is going to be a great summer. We have season passes to the local water park; a season passes to Six Flags; and a zoo membership, so our weekends and evenings are going to be pretty full this summer.

New things I would like to do this summer:
  • Visit the Oklahoma City Zoo. I’ve never been to that zoo, but my cousin lives down there, so it would be a nice day trip to visit her and her family.
  • Visit Six Flags St. Louis. Again, never been there, but it is fairly close, and our season pass includes admission to the water park.
  • Drive to Amarillo. My husband father was from the area, and he has really been wanting to take a trip there.
  • Teach my daughters HTML. (I say that every summer.)
  • Teach my oldest daughter how to create 3D graphics. She wants to be a game animator when she grows up, and it is time to get her started learning the ins and outs of 3D design.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment