Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kristen Has Her Driver's Permit!

It has been such a busy weekend around here. Thankfully I took Thursday and Friday off this week, because I knew I would need a little extra time. It is tax-free weekend in Oklahoma, and I thought it would be the perfect time to use my floating holiday at work. Only a mom would think tax-free weekend is a valid holiday, but hey if it works it works.

Photobucket
We took Thursday to relax. It was a good day to go to Big Splash with the kids, a little cool for an August morning, but it was not the least bit crowded. Then we finally took some time to go see the new Shrek movie. It was a good one, a nice way to spend Thursday evening.


Friday morning I took Kristen to get her driver's permit. It was about an hour and half wait just to take the test. She passed the first time, but I'm so nervous about letting her drive. She may just have to wait until driver's ed starts later this month.

Then it was off to do the back to school shopping. My legs were so exhausted by the time we arrived home Friday evening, but we are pretty much done with back to school shopping. Everyone has new shoes and new uniforms, and I didn't quite break the bank.

Time to get back to work. I have some Etsy catch up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment