Sunday, May 30, 2010

List of Swimsuit Tutorials

I'm thinking of making my own swimsuit this year. I've already purchased one, but since all of my old ones are too big this year, I figure I'll need a few more. This is a collection of the tutorials and patterns that I've found for DIY swimsuits.

  • Tie One On: DIY Swimsuits, at MarthaStewart.com.
  • Rockabilly Summer Swimsuit from Threadbanger.com.
  • T-shirt Bikini from Threadbanger.com. You'll find the tutorial in the second half of the video at 5min.com.
  • Bikini Top and Micro Mini Swim Skirt also at 5min.com
  • Free Swimsuit pattern from BurdaStyle.com.
  • Swimsuit from Cutting Edge Stitches & Seams.
  • Bow-tie Bikini from Weekend Designer.
  • T-shirt into a one piece from GiannyL on Instructables.com.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment