Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mojo Monday 153 - Birthday Card


This is the card I made for the Mojo Monday 153 challenge. This is also one of the first cards I've made. Just picked up my fist batch of foam adhesive, and distressing ink today. The scallop squares were die cut with the Cuttlebug dies that just came today! Just in time to make the card. I used chalk ink for the green stamps, and I love the smooth coverage it provides. I didn't have any stamps small enough for the "Happy Birthday" at the bottom, so I printed that with my ink jet printer and cut it out with scissors before adhering it to blue card stock.



This one is my nine year old daughter's version. I had to help a little bit, attaching the bow, and cutting out the ovals, but she did pretty good on her own. I like the colors she picked out.

This was a lot of fun. I'll be trying it again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment