Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cricut Winning Bid!

So, my search for a Cricut is over. It ended while setting through two red lights waiting to turn left on the way home from work.

During the first red light I checked EBay on my phone to find that the bundle I wanted was in striking distance, and the auction was about to end. So I put it a bid, and what do you know I was ahead. Refresh…behind.. bid again.. crap the light is green. Oh good, there are too many cars, and the light is red again. Bid again, still behind, and just seven seconds to go, and that light will be turning green again soon. BID! BID! Darn green light.

At the next light I checked again to find to my surprise, I had won the auction. I turned the car around, and took the Cricut Expression that was sitting in the back of my car back to Joann Fabric for a refund.

My final price was $222.50. That is for the Cricut Expression, the four cartridges that I had wanted: “Storybook”, “Paper Doll Dress Up”, “Home Accents”, and “Doodlecharm.” Plus it comes with two different ink packs. $22.50 more than I had wanted to pay, but what an incredible deal!

Now the only problem is that the reason I was trying to go so cheap, is to save money to buy the Sure Cuts a Lot software, which is what pushed me over the edge from “I would like to have a Cricut” to “I MUST have a Cricut!”

No comments:

Post a Comment