Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Must Have A Cricut!

I've finally decided I must have a Cricut. I've wanted one for a while, but was holding out until I could pay for the larger one with money made from selling crafts, rather than using my pay check, and take money out of the "family" budget.

That was my plan. Then the little Cricut went on sale for $79 at Joann Fabric this weekend. I couldn't resist the urge to buy anymore, so I grabbed one.

When I returned to the car with it my husband just had to point out that it wasn't the one I wanted. Like I didn’t already know that.

What resulted from his comment was a three day EBay binge, with me bidding and bidding and bidding to get the Cricut Expression for less than $200 without waiting until Black Friday.

I'm not sure how this will end, but I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment