Thursday, June 17, 2010

Etsy Shop Grand Opening!

Woo hoo! I've opened up my Etsy shop. No more thinking, planning, budgeting and pricing strategies. No more gathering of supplies. It's time to just do it. I have shipping supplies, and I've got merchandise. What more do I need? ...except maybe some shipping labels. Oh well, I can take care of that this weekend.

I set a goal to get through ten postings before the Etsy meet up tomorrow. After all, I would feel a little silly going if Iwas still just setting on my hands. I've posted eight letter tile necklaces, and ball chain and ribbon to go with them. Next step is to post the dolls that I've been making.

That should be enough to make me feel like I'm at least getting my feet wet. One of my favorite quotes is from Will Rogers. “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there."

No comments:

Post a Comment